Stephen Dillon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
Condescending and Rude
I saw Dr. Dillon for the 1st time 1 1/2 years ago and thought he would be a good Dr. I have been back to his office once and seen his NP because he was too busy, which was fine. I have called to speak to him twice on the phone with a health concern and both times he has been condescending and rude. I have no interest in ever seeing or speaking to him again.

January 16th, 2014
Good doctor, but frustrating
I always like Dr. Dillon when I'm in his office. He is patient and understanding, non-judgmental and puts me at ease. He is careful with diagnosis and doesn't over-prescribe drugs, which is important to me. He keeps to his schedule so I never have to wait more than a few minutes in his office. However, it is often difficult to get an appointment if I'm sick. Instead I have to see the P.A. and he doesn't follow up with me. He leaves messages with test results and doesn't return phone calls, which I find frustrating. In short, he's an excellent doctor, but not as responsive as I'd like.

January 24th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!
Been going to Dr. Dillon for aboaut 10 years. He is an incredibble, effecient, caring physician. Straight talking anc concern are his trade marks. I have sent a number of friends to him and they all rave about him. His staff, especially Sue are super. An overall wonderful doctor.

April 17th, 2008
He's the Best
I have been seeing Dr. Dillon for years. He is the best MD I have ever had by far. Yes, he is busy but that is because he is so good. I have recommended him to my friends and everyone has been extremely satisfied.