Dr. Stephen Dillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Dillon?

Condescending and Rude

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I saw Dr. Dillon for the 1st time 1 1/2 years ago and thought he would be a good Dr. I have been back to his office once and seen his NP because he was too busy, which was fine. I have called to speak to him twice on the phone with a health concern and both times he has been condescending and rude. I have no interest in ever seeing or speaking to him again.

Good doctor, but frustrating

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I always like Dr. Dillon when I'm in his office. He is patient and understanding, non-judgmental and puts me at ease. He is careful with diagnosis and doesn't over-prescribe drugs, which is important to me. He keeps to his schedule so I never have to wait more than a few minutes in his office. However, it is often difficult to get an appointment if I'm sick. Instead I have to see the P.A. and he doesn't follow up with me. He leaves messages with test results and doesn't return phone calls, which I find frustrating. In short, he's an excellent doctor, but not as responsive as I'd like.

good doctor, hard to get an appointment

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Been going to Dr. Dillon for aboaut 10 years. He is an incredibble, effecient, caring physician. Straight talking anc concern are his trade marks. I have sent a number of friends to him and they all rave about him. His staff, especially Sue are super. An overall wonderful doctor.

He's the Best

Posted on April 17th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Dillon for years. He is the best MD I have ever had by far. Yes, he is busy but that is because he is so good. I have recommended him to my friends and everyone has been extremely satisfied.

Posted on March 27th, 2017