A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dinenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinenberg
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dinenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dinenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Dinenberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Dinenberg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dinenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dinenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Surgeons.