Dr. Stephen Dinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Dinger?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Dinger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 21st, 2017

Good Doctor and Fair,

He looks at your x rays and reports and treats you fairly. Do take a book or magazine in case it takes a little longer to be seen. Love the Nurse Jennifer, she's the friendliest and best assistant ever!!! Hope she never leaves. You can get your prescriptions immediately at his own pharmacy. Love him.

February 9th, 2017

Will never go back!

I had a 9:00 appointment. I was put in a small room with no magazines or tv. I had to fast because I was getting a lumbar injection. They left me in that room for 2 hours. Nobody came in to let me know what was going on. I finally asked when I was going to be seen. They obviously forgot me. When I finally went into the procedure room the Dr was very rude to me. He gave me the shot and then walked out without saying anything to me. There is no reason to treat patients like that.

September 28th, 2016

Too many bad experiences

Dr. Dinger never looked at me while there and only looked down at his computer. He does not seem to care about what is going on with me or the status of my pain. The office staff did not respond to me in a timely manner.

July 8th, 2016

The staff is so unprofessional! I think partly the reason for this is the doctor doesn't hire professionals. There isn't a licensed or registered nurse in the lot. Also your appointment time seems to be a suggestion because no matter what time I arrived at my scheduled appointment time (an hour early and even an hour late) it always took one hour to be seen. And don't assume you're speaking to a nurse- he has none. So if you're being billed for a Nurse Visit, you better check that "nurse's" credentials. The unfortunate thing is that Dr. Dinger himself is competent enough but his staff is sadly incompetent and he seems to have a strange loyalty for them. But then again, intelligent people often surround themselves with other intelligent people. I would not recommend this doctor and his staff needs to go back waiting tables.

November 2nd, 2015

not acceptable

saw me for about 15 minutes, asked many questions, left and sent nurse back in. I was dismissed then called 2 days later stating he would not take me on as a patient. Then I got a charge for $80. DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON

April 20th, 2015

Would Highly Reccomend

Great Doctor! Dr. Dinger's bedside manner was great. Made me feel at ease during my treatment and procedure. His staff was great and his nurse Mandy was very good!

October 6th, 2014

Worst Pain Management Doctor in SA

Took 5 weeks to get an appointment, then prescribed medication took 5 days to fill because staff would not respond to pharmacy. Doctor/staff did not return calls, then because I called "too" much, then lied & said I was disrespectful & used profanity to hide his lack of efficiency. Doctor & nurse decided I was too much trouble. Terrible treatment of patients. This doctor cares only about money: patient care & needs are irrelevant. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS!

April 18th, 2014

Worst pain doctor in San Antonio-- Stay away!!

Worst pain doctor in San Antonio. he would NOT help me with my pain and told me the medications i was on were for cancer patients. Im on one of the weakest pain medications.. really? I let him do spinal injections. Big mistake! I was in excruciating pain and was paralyzed for 30 minutes after the procedure. He didnt check up on me and i was rushed out of his office.. stay away!! I left his office crying and never went back and vowed to spread the word on how cruel and unprofessional this "doctor" is!

January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Stephen Dinger is an exceptionally intelligent doctor.He has a great bedside manner and an impeccable memory. I recommend him to all suffering/dealing with accute pain.

December 27th, 2013

Best Physician in San Antonio

Down to earth physician that takes his time! Staff is extremely nice, especially his front office receptionist. Nurse's were also very helpful and pleasant.

December 20th, 2013

nice doctor, terrible staff

I was referred by my orthopedist for chronic pain after a knee replacement. After leaving a message to get an appt it took the staff 2 weeks to call me back to schedule in another few weeks. I recently received a bill where they sent toxicology testing to an out of network provider without informing me. Then I got an 800.00$ bill. I called to ask the receptionist or manager for help. No such luck. I also got a tens unit which when I attempted to get info about before asking for one was unable to get info from staff. My insurance approved it and paid 25$ for it. It worked for about 3 months, I would call and the staff for help with this but from my past experience they will be helpful or care. He really needs a new staff- especially after reading others comments, it is just not me that is having problems

April 1st, 2013

Not a good staff

His staff stinks, bet nobody can get through to get any appointment because they do NOT answer the phone at all. He is borrowing space in a variety of other doctor's offices, so it is hard to figure out where they are hiding day to day. Prescriptions get "lost" or forgotten to be written and they do not accept calls (see above) so you can't request them yourself, the pharmacy has to fax them a request. Dr. Dinger is a pretty decent guy and seems capable enough, but his staff or lack of it, is not worth the hassle and issues.