A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Doggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Doggett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doggett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doggett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Doggett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doggett graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doggett has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Doggett MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Doggett practice?
- Dr. Stephen Doggett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Doggett practices Radiation Oncology near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tustin Radiation Oncologists.