A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Doggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Doggett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doggett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doggett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Doggett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doggett graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doggett has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Doggett MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Doggett practice?
- Dr. Stephen Doggett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Doggett practices Radiation Oncology near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tustin Radiation Oncologists.