A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Doggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Doggett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Doggett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doggett graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Doggett has 24 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doggett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Doggett practice?
Dr. Stephen Doggett practices Radiation Oncology near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA and Sonoma, CA.
See Tustin Radiologists.