A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Dolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Dolan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Dolan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dolan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners, and Milwaukee Pulmonologists.