A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolan
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Dolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Dolan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Dolan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dolan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners, and Milwaukee Pulmonologists.