A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Donahue has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Manus Donahue MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Stephen Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Donahue practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.