A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Donovan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Donovan, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Donovan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Donovan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Donovan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Donovan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Donovan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.