Dr. Stephen Drasnin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2015
Changing Doctors
First, my appointment was scheduled for 3:30. I got taken back at 4:30, but the problem was he didn't even come into the room until 5:37. I went in with a couple problems, and he said he suspected that it was something but wanted to give me a referral to specialist to confirm. Week later I'm at the referral and the person I'm scheduled to see tells me right away that what I was sent there for, they could NOT treat. She said Drasnin sends people there often even though they can't treat, and to the best of her knowledge it's because he wants a diagnosis so he can confirm, and treat. All's good, I'm at the place a few hours, she confirms what he suspected. Another week later I go back to Drasnin and he received the diagnosis but said that he was going to give me another referral to a different place much further away. I was confused, asked why and he said that she didn't give enough information in her diagnosis report (It was CONFIRMED, the nurses saw it as confirmed as well because I heard them talking about it.) Overall terrible doctor. I had been there 4-5 times previously and every single time he came into the room with no idea why I was there, never asked a single question just kept talking and talking until you have to yell over him "That's not even why I'm here!"

March 16th, 2015
Dr. Drasnin is refreshing in the medical field. He has a sincere interest in his patients, listens to them, communicates wonderfully. He is like doctors used to be! Very impressed!