Dr. Stephen Dreskin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Dreskin?

March 1st, 2011

Great Doctor

The review from 2009 is obviously for the wrong doctor. There are numerous Stephen Dreskins, and they were referring to a bad experience with a pain management doctor by the same name who lives in Tennessee.

January 6th, 2009

When needed at 5 am HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My father was seeing Steven Dreskin for pain management. My father had his spine fused and the surgery went terribly wrong. When we first met Dreskin he was nice. His office workers were VERY nice. On Christmas day I had to call a ambulance because his pain was soo bad he couldnt walk. When theambulance driversgot to the house they said we should have called dreskin and when we got to the hospital they told us to call Dreskin first. I had to call Dr Dreskins after hour service as I was told to do because the hospitals and EMTS told me to. He was TOTALLY RUDE! WOULDNT give me a chance to talk and kept saying why did you wake me up at 5 am.Why couldnt you wait until 3 hours for us to open. For those of you with chronic pain you know a hour can feel like a lifetime. I called to ask if he could take more of the meds than he was supposed to or if he would give orders to the hospital to help him . He wouldnt give me a chance to talk. I Finally had to yell and tell him look you gave him all these meds and now you wont helpme. After yelling tohim Ihad to take him to the hospital on Christmas day and then he just fell a few hours ago all he was worried about was being woken up at 5 am. We will NEVER use this man again. When your a Dr thats part of the job. I remember his old Dr in California gave me his cell phone numbe and said if you ever need anything no mater what time you call me. This man should NOT be a Dr! DONT GO TO HIM! AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our first meeting he spent telling us over and over again how much he spent time teaching arond the country. Ihope hes not teaching anyone anything. DONT USE HIM! Hes self righteous and self centered! If you want a dr that could care less and wants to tell you about how he travels the country teahcing others to be rude like him then go see him!

September 7th, 2017