A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dretler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dretler is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dretler, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 16 Areas, including Calculus Oncology / Cancer, Diverticulosis, and Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery.13 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dretler graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dretler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dretler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Dretler practice?
Dr. Stephen Dretler practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.