Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dretler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dretler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dretler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dretler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dretler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dretler graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dretler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Dretler MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Dretler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dretler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dretler practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.