A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Drewneak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Drewneak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Drewneak graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Drewneak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Drewneak MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Drewneak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Drewneak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Drewneak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Gastroenterologists.