A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Drewniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drewniak
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Drewniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Drewniak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Drewniak graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Drewniak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Drewniak MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Drewniak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Drewniak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Drewniak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Gastroenterologists.