Dr. Stephen Driker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 28th, 2013
A decent doctor but factor in how it's very difficult to get an appointment when your sick. Along with the staff at the front counter that needs to be more courteous and helpful.

January 20th, 2013
WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THAT????
He was my primary doctor, so after I broke my foot, my husband took me to the office. He refused to take me because I haven’t visited the office for the last 1-2 years. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THAT???? Well, his problem - he don’t get enough money of me.

November 8th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr Driker is the only doctor i have had call and leave me a detailed message about any labs or questions I may have.He is very good a follow up and even pushing when you need to be pushed. Have never felt rushed and he is very good explaining information for you.

April 1st, 2011
Great Doctor but not so great office staff.
I have been going to Dr. Driker for several years and find him to be an excellent doctor. He always listens to my concerns and has a great bedside manner. I never feel rushed. Unfortunately, I find the office staff lacking the same compassion and customer service I receive from Dr. Driker. They are very slow at returning calls and refilling prescriptions. I find I need to call several times before I get a call back regarding issues with prescriptions/prior authorizations. What makes this even more difficult is that they close for 1.5 hours during lunchtime, which is often the hours that I have available to contact their office, and their answering machine does not allow you to leave messages. They also do not have any weekend or late night hours. They recently started charging patients for filling out medical forms/prior authorizations. I thought that was what I was paying for with my office visits. I don't agree with this policy, what I would consider nickel and diming of their patients. As a result, I think I am going to find another practice, which is really unfortunate because I really like Dr. Driker and think he is a great physician.

June 30th, 2010
Great doctor
Dr. Driker is the best. Professional. Concerned. Informed. He really took the time to figure out what was going on and was genuinely concerned about my condition.

May 18th, 2010
The best doctor
Dr. Driker is the best doctor I have ever had. He will spend what ever time is needed for you he is the only doctor I have ever had who cares about the patient more than the money. Most doctors are like an assmebly line Dr. Driker is NOT. He will go out of his way to help you. I would recommend this doctor. A+++++++

November 3rd, 2008
A good guy
Dr. Driker took the time to listen to me and my concerns. He was detailed in the explaination of all my treatment options, and answered all my questions. His office was also excellent on following up after my visit.

November 3rd, 2008
Excellant Doctor
Great communication. very thorough exam. Good personality.