A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Drye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Drye, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drye graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Drye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Drye MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Drye practice?
- Dr. Stephen Drye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Drye practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wylie, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.