A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Drye, Family Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Drye has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Drye graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Uptown Surgical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Drye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Drye practice?
Dr. Stephen Drye practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Drye, Dr. Steven Drye, Dr. Stefan Drye, Dr. Steve Drye