Dr. Stephen Du Rivage MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2016
Mom
LOVE him!!! All 3 of children see him and he can not retire for another 10 years!

October 20th, 2008
Covered all the bases..
My son has asthma. Dr. DuRivage was recommended to us since he has a particular interest in children's asthma. He covered so many more areas than we had considered, like the relationship between children with asthma & allergies. He made a visit to the doctor fun instead of scary for my son. We appreciate his knowledge & the sincere concern he shows for his patients.

September 21st, 2008
Absolutely the best!
I can be quite picky when it comes to my daughter, especially when it comes to something as critical as medical care. We tried out a few doctors and hadn't found what we were looking for but felt we needed to settle for one of the Doctors we'd previously met. It was by chance that we met Dr. Du Rivage when another doctor was absent and as soon as the appointment was over I made sure to find a nurse and instruct her to change my daughters file to list him as her PCP. He is exceedingly knowledgable, caring, gentle and even played with my daughter a bit and took the time to let her get comfortable with him. My daughter had surgery when she was just one day old and of all the doctors we'd seen he was the only one who knew of her condition and the proper follow up care and concerns. He is also excellent at listening to your opinion and really takes it into consideration.We are so blessed to have him as her doctor and we just love him.

November 1st, 2016