Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Dube
Dr. Stephen Dube, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dube is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. Dr. Dube has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Dube has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Dube is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Brian Mcmanus
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plymouth, MA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Frank Finkelstein
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Geriatric Medicine
Plymouth, MA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Mitchell Oliver
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Plymouth, MA 0.01 mi30