A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ducatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ducatman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducatman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ducatman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Health System
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Howard Ducatman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Ducatman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ducatman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ducatman practices Dermatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists.