A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ducatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ducatman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ducatman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Blue Nevus
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Dyshidrotic Eczema
- Epidermal Cyst
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Intradermal Nevus
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Perioral Dermatitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducatman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Howard Ducatman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Ducatman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ducatman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ducatman practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists.