A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ducatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ducatman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducatman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ducatman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Health System
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ducatman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Ducatman practice?
Dr. Stephen Ducatman practices Dermatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists.