A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ducatman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducatman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ducatman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ducatman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ducatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Ducatman practice?
Dr. Stephen Ducatman practices Dermatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Ducatman, Dr. Stefan Ducatman, Dr. Stephan Ducatman, Dr. Steve Ducatman