A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ducey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ducey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ducey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ducey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ducey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ducey practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ducey has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ducey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nutley, NJ.
See Nutley Surgeons.