Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ducey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ducey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ducey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ducey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ducey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ducey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ducey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ducey practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ducey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ducey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Nutley Surgeons.