Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dunn, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Dunn MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dunn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dunn practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Surgeons and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.