Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Dunn
Dr. Stephen Dunn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with other offices in Voorhees, NJ and Orlando, FL (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Dunn is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Geisinger Medical Center. Dr. Dunn has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Dunn has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Dunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0 mi42
Dr. Freeman Miller
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0 mi39
Dr. Anthony Savo
Pediatric Surgery, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0 mi26