Dr. Stephen Philip Dunn MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Transplant Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dunn, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Bacterial Eye Infections, Corneal Diseases, and Corneal Transplantation.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Dunn practice?
Dr. Stephen Dunn practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Transplant Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Surgeons, Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons, Wilmington Urgent Care Centers, Wilmington General Practitioners, and Wilmington Pediatricians.