A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Duntley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Duntley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Duntley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duntley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Duntley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Duntley MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Duntley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Duntley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Duntley practices Neurology near Castle Rock, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Castle Rock Neurologists.