Learn more about Dr. Stephen Blythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Blythe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Blythe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blythe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blythe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blythe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Blythe practice?
Dr. Stephen Blythe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.