Learn more about Dr. Stephen Blythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Blythe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blythe
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Blythe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Blythe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blythe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blythe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Earl Blythe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Blythe practice?
- Dr. Stephen Blythe has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Blythe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Surgeons.