A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Blythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Blythe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Blythe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blythe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blythe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Blythe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Blythe practice?
- Dr. Stephen Blythe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Blythe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.