A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Blythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Blythe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blythe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blythe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Blythe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blythe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blythe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Earl Blythe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Blythe practice?
- Dr. Stephen Blythe has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Blythe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Surgeons.