Dr. Stephen Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 8th, 2016
Excellent Physician
I can't speak highly enough about this doctor, and as an RN, I am very picky. He is knowledgeable, caring and spends as much time as needed. I always feel like I am getting the best care possible.

July 30th, 2014
Old fashioned M.D.in the best way
Dr. Brown is a soft-spoken seasoned doctor who will take the time to sit down and actually listen to his patients. He never seems to rush and will give you as much time as you need to discuss and explain your condition. He's the best.

September 30th, 2012
Watch your insurance with him
My wife went to see him at his office for her regularly scheduled quarterly appointment. At the end of the appointment, Dr. Brown stated to my wife that he has started his own practice and it may impact our insurance. At no time did his office notify us by phone or mail that he was changing his practice affiliation, while remaining in the exact same office, and he no longer was a member of our insurance policy. No mention of his change of practice while my wife was speaking to the receptionist during check in nor that his new practice is not covered by my insurance company which requires a contract to be created between his practice and the insurance carrier. Only at the end of the appointment did he mention of these changes. We are now stuck with the full bill.

March 23rd, 2011
Dr Stephen Brown is a good doctor. After my diognosis many of my follow up visits where to bill my insurance co in my opinion. The kicker was today. I have not seen the Doctor in about 1 1/2 yrs. Isn't that the idea, get cured so you won't have to go back? I need an air filter for my CPAP machine. My supplier quoted me the price and informed me it would be much less if I had a prescription so insurance would pick up all the cost. My supplier informed me there was a problem with my doctor. After calling my doctors office I was informed that I need to make an appointment to see the doctor for another pointless follow up to no current problem, I just needed parts. No appointment, no parts. The doctor is trying to bribe me or extort a appointment from me and that's illegal! I informed the office manager that none of the doctors services would be needed the rest of my life, soak someone else.