A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brown practices Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.