Learn more about Dr. Stephen Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Campbell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Campbell, FACS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Campbell FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Campbell practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Internists, Emmaus Hematologists, and Emmaus Oncologists.