Learn more about Dr. Stephen Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Campbell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Campbell, FACS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Campbell FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Campbell practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Internists, Emmaus Hematologists, and Emmaus Oncologists.