A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Clark, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Clark DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Stephen Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Clark practices Family Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Primary Care Doctors.