A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Clark, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Clark practice?
Dr. Stephen Clark practices Family Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Family Physicians.