A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Clark, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Clark DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Stephen Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Clark practices Family Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Primary Care Doctors.