A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Clark practice?
Dr. Stephen Clark practices Ophthalmology near Perrysburg, OH.
See Perrysburg Ophthalmologists.