A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dubin, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Elliott Dubin DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dubin practices Psychiatry near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Psychiatrists.