A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fleming, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Fleming has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Fleming MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fleming has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Fleming practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.