Family Physicians, General Practitioner

15720 N Greenway Hayden Loop
Ste 3
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480-991-4555
Locations and availability (2)

|  compassionate and caring  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

This Dr and his staff are down to earth as well as compassionate. I felt like someone truly understood my medical issue and concerns for the first time in a long time.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Dr. Fry is amazing. He told me I was at risk for coronary artery disease before I had a heart attack partly by detecting something in my blood work. Three months later I went to the ER with just severe dizziness, palpitations and ankle swelling. Being a very active 45 year old female with no chest pain prompted the hospital to attempt to release me because I was considered low risk by their standards. I remembered what Dr. Fry told me & insisted they find out what was causing my symptoms. Within 24 hours, I was having a 90% blockage in my heart stented. Dr. Fry has been there for my Husband and me through heart disease, a thyroid disorder, MRSA, injuries, COPD, skin cancer and all that other stuff you go to the Dr. for. He does his job well, keeps up with the never ending new developments in the medical world, cares about his patients and doesnt have a problem referring us to great specialists when necessary. My Husband and I have been seeing Dr. Fry for over 10 years and he & his staff are a very knowledgeable, kind medical team. He is the perfect Dr. for us and would never think about changing providers.

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Being a long time patient of Dr. Fry's I went to see him on numerous occasions after the birth of my child. C/O nausea, vomiting, continued weight gain, vertigo, fatigue and feeling hormonal. Dr. Fry gave me no answers other then being a new mom and allergies. I found out when his office put my medical records In with my husbands and sent them to my husbands attorney that he documented that I was a hypochondriac. Three years later after one hormone panel and an MRI, it was discover that I had a Prolactinoma, tumor on my Pituitary Gland. My prolactin was high 2 years post breast feeding, I had very low testosterone levels, my Growth Hormone levels were that of an 87 year old women and I was in my early 30's plus my Cortisol levels were very high. All of this had no other conclusion then a tumor in my head! I was not a hypochondriac but someone suffering from a serious pathology!!!! I could have been diagnosed 3 years sooner with just one simple blood test!!!!

|  Best Dr. I've been to  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2010

He not only wants you better, he wants to know why you're sick. He truly wants to find the solution.

|  He will find the answer  |  show details
by Michael on Apr 5th, 2010

In short Dr Fry saved my life. He ran test and nailed the culprit when all other Drs were going to treat the symptoms.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2010

I had been every where to get answers, Dr Fry had them! Not a Quack very smart!

|  show details
Feb 16th, 2009

dont know if he is a quack or not