Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Green
Dr. Stephen Green, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Green is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Saint Louise Regional Hospital and O Connor Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Green has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Denise Massey
San Jose, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Andrew Kwa
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Dwain Coggins
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
San Jose, CA 0 mi33