- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Higgins is Good. Dr. Higgins has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Higgins, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higgins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Higgins practice?
Dr. Stephen Higgins practices Ophthalmology near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Portage Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Higgins, Dr. Stefan Higgins, Dr. Stephan Higgins, Dr. Steve Higgins