Learn more about Dr. Stephen Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Higgins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Higgins, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Higgins MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Higgins practices Ophthalmology near Portage, MI.
See Portage Ophthalmologists.