A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Higgins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Higgins, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Higgins MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Stephen Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Higgins practices Ophthalmology near Portage, MI.
See Portage Ophthalmologists.