A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Rex Healthcare, Raleigh, Nc
- St Peters Hospital, Helena, Mt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Johnson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Johnson practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Manitou Springs, CO.
See Pueblo Emergency Physicians and Pueblo Internists.