Dr. Stephen Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Katz?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Katz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 10th, 2017

i was not getting what i needed at coleman so my pain mgmt suggested that i come here, but the idiots here won't let me come here because i was affiliated with coleman, WTF? WOW?! I checked the box at the bottom so I can get word out, this place has BAD REVIEWS ANYWAYS...they couldn't wait to blow me off...what REAL caring facility DOES THAT? what a shame this PLACE MUST REALLY SUCK! I am glad i am NOT COMING!

August 3rd, 2015

Poor excuse for mental health doctor

Very disappointed in professional manner of this 'doctor'. Family members were not his patient, so their concerns and opinions were of no value, importance nor concerns of his to the depressed client. Seemed as though we interrupted his day with our appointment. Patient's time was up, so come back in three months. I could never recommend this doctor.

September 10th, 2017