A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laser Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kaufman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Gastroenterologists.