A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mueller practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Internists and Desoto Pulmonologists.