A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mueller practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Internists and Desoto Pulmonologists.