A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rogers, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Rogers MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rogers practices Anesthesiology and Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Anesthesiologists and Savannah Primary Care Doctors.