A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smalley, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smalley, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smalley graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smalley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Smalley DO is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Smalley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smalley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smalley practices Pediatrics near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Stillwater, OK.
See Flower Mound Pediatricians.