A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sullivan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Breast Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Sullivan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sullivan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sullivan practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Neurologists.