A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Sullivan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sullivan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sullivan practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Neurologists.