Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Sullivan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sullivan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sullivan practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Neurologists.