Dr. Stephen Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Sullivan?

July 16th, 2016

Excellent experience

My husband had surgery for a pituitary tumor this past June. He had excellent care by the staff at the hospital and this doctor. He explained the procedure before the operation and was very informative to me and my family at the conclusion of the operation. We recently had a very successful follow-up visit and the doctor answered all our questions in a relaxed atmosphere and has scheduled another follow-up visit in six months. My husband and I would highly recommend this doctor.

February 20th, 2016

My health would probably be better had I not gone to see him.

Not good at follow up whatsoever. No bedside manner in hospital. Acted like I was taking up his time when I wanted to speak with him and I was supposed to be seen six months after my surgery and no contact from them. Just a bad experience and surgery left me worse off.

February 10th, 2016

Seemed to go out of his way to make the diagnosis sound worse than it was. Caused a lot of emotional anguish. Did not adequately address emails asking to clarify contradictory facts. Had an infection at the surgical site. Would NOT use this doctor again.

March 31st, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor and staff. Put or mind at ease with his explanation of surgery. Very confident person. Feeling good about the procedure.

July 2nd, 2017