A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Earl Young DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Young practice?
- Dr. Stephen Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Young practices Family Medicine near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Eustis, FL.
See Tavares Primary Care Doctors.