Learn more about Dr. Stephen Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Earle, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Earle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Earle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Earle MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Earle practice?
- Dr. Stephen Earle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Earle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Live Oak, TX.