A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Earle, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Earle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Foundation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Earle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Earle practice?
- Dr. Stephen Earle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Live Oak, TX.