Learn more about Dr. Stephen Earle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Earle, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earle
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Earle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Earle graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Earle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Earle MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Earle practice?
- Dr. Stephen Earle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Earle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Live Oak, TX.