Dr. Stephen Earle MD Patient Reviews

August 10th, 2016
GREAT DR POOR STAFF
Great Dr.!!!!! As for His Daughter she is RUDE NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL

September 23rd, 2015
Dr Earle and staff are the best.They will go to bat to give good patient care.He did my low back.After waiting eight years in terrible pain and limited mobility. I was referred to him .Having surgery was the best decision I could have made. Thanks my favorite Dr. for your talent and for taking good care of me

July 20th, 2015
Dr. Earle performed a laminectomy, diskectomy, 2 tier fusion (fused 2 vertabrae) and installed a neurostimulator. He did an awesome job! Before surgery I could barely walk, I couldn't stand for more than a few minutes without having to having to sit down. I can walk, I can stand (I'm only 3 weeks post-op but I'm able to stand longer than before surgery). The first 2 weeks after surgery were the worst. I felt like is been hit by a freight train. I've been through some horrible pain, but that was the worst ever. It was like labor pain x 2. I'm still having pain, but it tolerable and manageable. I'm really happy with the work the Dr. Earle did!! He's a very talented surgeon!

October 8th, 2013
best bedside manner
Dr Earle is a man I depend on, sitting there in his puma tinney shoes. He is straight forward, kind and patient. He fought with me and the so called workers comp system and their nonsense for over 2 yrs, he never gave up on me when my back got so bad 3 yrs later he was able to save me from paralysis. My lower back was bone on bone from a trip and fall in a huge sink hole in parking lot at my work Caremark. The fall was so hard it caused my back to herniate L-1 L-2 L-3 , MD EARLE fused all of this together. I am not a small woman, since I was in a wheelchair before surgery I have gained alot of weight. But that did not stop him from wanting to help. I had this major surgery this yr in feb. and even though I am still in pain I do not regret this I can walk without a waker now short distances, cook , clean. DR.EARLE is so incredible, I still have a ways to go since I was forced to wait so long, by W/comp my advice to you is if you are a workers comp patient it's a scary road, You can't trust them or your company But if you are a patient of Dr Earle you are in Angels hands. His wife and daughter both run the office to A tee! very reliable.

March 20th, 2012
Awesome
I couldn't walk and was told I wouldn't again until I met Dr Earl. I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone I lone and meet. My mother in law was butchered by another Dr and they told her she was only going to get worse until she died. After seeing Dr Earl she came out crying saying. She had hope for first time in 10 yrs and hundreds of dr. She is still progressing forward and is looking to be able to make a full recovery!! This is an amazing man blessed by god with a frat staff.

February 11th, 2012
A DR. who does listen.
My first connection was with Dr. Earle's staff. I felt from the very beginning I was being taken care of by a friendly,professional staff.I have always noticed that if the staff is good the Doc is also. I have recommended Dr. Earle to several other people. He was very attentive to each question I asked. And felt like I was sitting talking with a Surgeon who was not in any hurry to get me out of his office,even though he had several people waiting. He even encouraged me to call if I had any additional questions. Thank you Dr.Earle, and Staff.

February 7th, 2012
personality!!!!!
I wish I could have him be my doctor for everything. Great guy, great doctor.

September 2nd, 2010
Annie and her grandaughter
I am here because You Cared.

March 24th, 2010
Best dang doctor in the world!
I was in horrible pain, wanted to die. He gave me back mobility and the desire to live. I can never thank him enough for sharing his gift with me.

October 14th, 2009
I Thank GOD for this doctor
Dr Earle is a wonderful surgeon. I had 2 surgeries from him...one in 1989 with a deranged knee and one in 1991 with 3 discs removed from my lower back. I need to see him desperately...but I don't think they take my Cigna Insurance...I wish they would accept CIGNA...I need to see my fav doc!!!!

January 14th, 2009
robert
gave me relief in know some one was going to help my on going neck injury. The previous dr did not give me any relief at all