A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Earls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Earls, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Earls graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Earls has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Earls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans