Dr. Stephen Early Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Early?

January 20th, 2016

Dr. Early has performed 3 surgical procedures on my son and I highly recommend him. He has an outstanding bedside manner and is extremely personable. My son has recently gone back to him for severe congestion that his pediatrician and allergy doctor have not been able to fix. I drive across the mountain for my son to see him (about 30 minutes) when I could see a local ENT specialist right here at my hospital. He's worth the trip for sure!

June 25th, 2015

Mother of Child with Prader Willi

Very Rude to my son. A nurse told him a lie about my son and when Dr Early came into room he grabed my sons face and tried to tell him he said something he didn't say. Didn't do nothing about why we were there for the appoint. This child has speech problems and the Dr. didn't care he kept trying to get my son to say something he didn't say. I heard what my son said and tries to explain but he wouldn't hear of it. Would not recommend anyone to go to this dr. The staff of this office is very unprofessional.

January 27th, 2015

Knows what he's doing very trustworthy

Saw 6 doctors after my son had been sick for over and week and after 5 minutes into our visit Dr. early found the problem and made our son better.

January 23rd, 2014

Excellent doctor

My young son has seen many, many doctors for a variety of health and developmental issues, and Dr. Early is, hands down, the best we've seen. He was incredibly fun and had my son (along with his two sisters who had to tag along) laughing hysterically within minutes. Dr. Early was knowledgeable but not arrogant, kind and not dismissive, and came into the appointment obviously prepared, having looked over my son's medical record prior to the appointment (a rarity). After taking the time to thoroughly examine my son and talk through the issues, he was able to clearly provide diagnosis and treatment, along with a helpful dose of reassurance that my son would be just fine. Excellent doctor! The wait can be quite long to get an appointment with him, but unless it's an emergency, the wait it worth it.

September 30th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Early is a great doctor. He takes his time and explain what is wrong and how to treat it. He is very easy going. Not only does my son go to him but I do also.D~

April 8th, 2010

One of the best Pediatric ENT'S

Dr.Early is one of the ENT doctors that I have had my daughter too. Prior to seeing Dr.Early she had had ear tubes 5x. Dr Early is not only very professional and Great with kids, he is not in for a quick fix like so many of the other ENT's that we had visited. My daughter is now back on the right track and we have found the root of her problem and are working on correcting it. I highly recommend Dr.Early, he is one of the BEST!

December 2nd, 2016