Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Knows what he's doing very trustworthy show details Knows what he's doing very trustworthy
by Jessica Shifflett, Cory Bird, Julian bird on Jan 27th, 2015

Saw 6 doctors after my son had been sick for over and week and after 5 minutes into our visit Dr. early found the problem and made our son better.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jan 23rd, 2014

My young son has seen many, many doctors for a variety of health and developmental issues, and Dr. Early is, hands down, the best we've seen. He was incredibly fun and had my son (along with his two sisters who had to tag along) laughing hysterically within minutes. Dr. Early was knowledgeable but not arrogant, kind and not dismissive, and came into the appointment obviously prepared, having looked over my son's medical record prior to the appointment (a rarity). After taking the time to thoroughly examine my son and talk through the issues, he was able to clearly provide diagnosis and treatment, along with a helpful dose of reassurance that my son would be just fine. Excellent doctor! The wait can be quite long to get an appointment with him, but unless it's an emergency, the wait it worth it.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by D on Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Early is a great doctor. He takes his time and explain what is wrong and how to treat it. He is very easy going. Not only does my son go to him but I do also.D~

One of the best Pediatric ENT'S show details One of the best Pediatric ENT'S
by Crissy on Apr 8th, 2010

Dr.Early is one of the ENT doctors that I have had my daughter too. Prior to seeing Dr.Early she had had ear tubes 5x. Dr Early is not only very professional and Great with kids, he is not in for a quick fix like so many of the other ENT's that we had visited. My daughter is now back on the right track and we have found the root of her problem and are working on correcting it. I highly recommend Dr.Early, he is one of the BEST!