A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Eder, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Conlon Eder MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Eder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Eder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Eder practices Emergency Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, IN.
See Mishawaka Emergency Physicians.