Dr. Stephen Edge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 7th, 2015
I was a patient of his in Buffalo . Although he may not appear to have a great bedside manner, Dr Edge more than exceeded my expectations for surgical ability and honesty . I believe he was instrumental in facilitating my recovery and improving my survival .

June 2nd, 2011
One of the tops in the country
I have been a patient of Dr. Edge for several years. When I was first diagnosed, he spent a phenominal amount of time with me and my husband, explaining my cancer and my treatment options. He answered EVERY question we had and then referred us to support services in the hospital. He was a second opinion, and I thought I'd go back to the original surgeon. But after seeing how thorough Dr. Edge was, and the other services that were available to his patients, it was a no-brainer to have him as my surgeon.

April 14th, 2011
Fabulous
I have the utmost faith in Dr. Edge. He took time to answer all of my questions and did not make me feel rushed. His staff is wonderful and very caring. His bed side manner is calming and made me feel very well taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone who has been stricken with breast cancer. He's the best! And he's at one of the most renowned cancer centers in the world!