A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Monroe Edney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Monroe Edney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Monroe Edney, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroe Edney graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Monroe Edney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Monroe Edney MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Monroe Edney practice?
- Dr. Stephen Monroe Edney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Monroe Edney practices Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Internists.