Dr. Stephen Edney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Edney?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Edney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 29th, 2017

Rude and condescending!

My Brother went to Dr. Edney after a visit to the ER last night. Dr. Edney was degrading and asked about personal things that had nothing to do with his medical issues. He also asked my brother how he was going to pay for the procedures that he needs "because they are not cheep". He told him that most people in recovery don't make it and started talking statistics at him. My brother just got here and is doing great in his recovery, the last thing he needed was someone talking down to him. Horrible people skills.

May 16th, 2017

Avoid visting this poor excuse of a Doctor at ALL COSTS!

Never in my life have I had to deal with such an incredibly unprofessional environment where not only the staff were a mess, the Doctor was twice as bad. I hoped the worst part of my appointment was going to be the nurse who left the door wide open while other patients were walking around and she loudly asked me personal health questions.. But boy was I wrong. Dr. Edney not only had the nerve to laugh in my face as I told him about the pain and discomfort I was experiencing he then referred to himself as "a pill pusher" and that the medical condition I was diagnosed with when I was 15 couldn't be possible and "You don't have that, women who have that are hairy and manly and overweight". To top the entire visit off he then said he wasn't sure why I was even here because the treatment I needed was something he couldn't provide and "I'm going to check your breathing so it looks like I'm actually doing something". I couldn't make up such atrocities even if I tried. This man should NOT be in the medical field let alone treating patients on Medicaid.

December 30th, 2014

awful

Waste of time. Not friendly. Not compassionate. I do not recommend him. He seems to hate his job and it shows

August 8th, 2017