Overall Review

January 14th, 2015
Recommend
I have seen Dr. Elgert a few times for various reasons over the past three years. Each time he was very professional and did very good work. I recommend him without hesitation.

March 28th, 2013
Best Doctor in NH
Dr. Elgert is an excellent doctor, very professional and friendly. He asks many life questions pertaining to health, takes an interest in you personally and is very thorough. When doing lab work the staff will send samples to labs that are covered by your insurance. The staff is always friendly, waiting is kept to a minimum.

August 7th, 2012
Best GP I have ever seen.
When my insurance was switched over I chose Bedford Village but with a different female Dr. When she was on leave I was seen my Dr. Elgert and was amazed at how attentive, caring and thorough he was as a practitioner. I quickly switched to have him as my primary and since then he has helped me fix some major ongoing health problems by looking at all aspects not just throwing meds at me like a lot of Doctors do nowadays. He never rushes me and is very personable and really means it when he asks me how I have been. I don't know who the negative review came from but sounds like a "drug seeker" who didn't get what they were looking for..

January 23rd, 2012
Shut Them Down
This man did not listen to my cause, cares, or concerns, or treat me with respect. After a visit he wrote me a prescription that wasn't covered by my insurance, I was in chronic pain and bed ridden, I spent 1 WEEK trying to get a hold of someone over there to get him to re-write something that was covered by my insurance, it was inhumane, unacceptable and rude, both him and the nursing staff at this practice are not at all thorough, they say they will do something and don't follow through. Honestly, this man is so cold, if you told him you were going to hang yourself cause your in so much chronic pain, he would give you a noose. Oh and to boot when he found out I was involved in a MVA and had a lawyer he started BILLING ME full price instead of my reduced rate insurance company which is against the law. Shady, awful people, that don't belong in the health care industry. I wouldn't go see this man if I had a nose bleed.

November 26th, 2010
I was concerned on an issue I was having for a while. I was seen the same day I called and was scheduled with Dr. Elgert. He pin pointed the problem and began with testing.During my visit, Dr. Elgert was very attentive to my concerns. I did not feel I was being rushed. He was caring and took his time to explain what I needed to know and how to proceed with the next step.I would highly recommend Dr. Elgert to my family and friends.