A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ellestad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ellestad is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellestad graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ellestad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Grinnell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Ellestad DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Ellestad practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ellestad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ellestad practices Emergency Medicine near Ankeny, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Decorah, IA and De Witt, IA.
See Ankeny Emergency Physicians.