A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellestad graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ellestad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital
- Genesis Medical Center-DeWitt
- Grinnell Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellestad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ellestad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Ellestad practice?
Dr. Stephen Ellestad practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near De Witt, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Grinnell, IA and Maquoketa, IA.
See De Witt Urgent Care Centers and De Witt Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Ellestad, Dr. Stefan Ellestad, Dr. Stephan Ellestad, Dr. Steve Ellestad