A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ellis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ellis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ellis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Richard Ellis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ellis practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.